This super-easy and healthy one tray salmon wonder is packed full of goodness, rich in protein, B vitamins and essential omega-3 fatty acids. Tender salmon, delicious fresh veggies, rich, earthy lentils, and a sticky, sweet honey and mustard glaze all come together for a taste explosion. Ready in under 20 minutes and using just one tray, it is the perfect quick and healthy mid-week dinner.
Ingredients (Serves 1):
1 large salmon fillet
100g fine beans, trimmed
4 cherry tomatoes, halved
80g pre-cooked puy lentils
2 cloves of garlic, chopped
Pinch of chilli flakes
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon English mustard
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Drizzle of olive oil
Splash of water
- In a small baking tray mix together the fine beans, tomatoes, garlic, parsley, chilli flakes, puy lentils and a pinch of seasoning.
- Place the salmon fillet on top of the vegetables.
- Make the glaze by mixing together the honey and mustard and spoon over the salmon.
- Finally add a splash of water to the baking tray and cook in a pre-heated oven at 200C for 10-15 minutes or until cooked*.
- Remove from the oven (careful – it’s hot!) and eat!
*Cooking time will vary depending on how thick the fish is, so check regularly after 10 minutes.
Total Fat 15g
Total Carbohydrate 84g