This super-easy and healthy one tray salmon wonder is packed full of goodness, rich in protein, B vitamins and essential omega-3 fatty acids. Tender salmon, delicious fresh veggies, rich, earthy lentils, and a sticky, sweet honey and mustard glaze all come together for a taste explosion. Ready in under 20 minutes and using just one tray, it is the perfect quick and healthy mid-week dinner.
Ingredients (Serves 1):
1 large salmon fillet
100g fine beans, trimmed
4 cherry tomatoes, halved
80g pre-cooked puy lentils
2 cloves of garlic, chopped
Pinch of chilli flakes
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon English mustard
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Drizzle of olive oil
Splash of water
- In a small baking tray mix together the fine beans, tomatoes, garlic, parsley, chilli flakes, puy lentils and a pinch of seasoning.
- Place the salmon fillet on top of the vegetables.
- Make the glaze by mixing together the honey and mustard and spoon over the salmon.
- Finally add a splash of water to the baking tray and cook in a pre-heated oven at 200C for 10-15 minutes or until cooked*.
- Remove from the oven (careful – it’s hot!) and eat!
*Cooking time will vary depending on how thick the fish is, so check regularly after 10 minutes.
Total Fat 15g
Total Carbohydrate 84g
Discover more about your food and drink options at David Lloyd Clubs.
This recipe was created by Theo Michaels for David Lloyd Clubs.