Trying to cut back on carbs or increase your veggie intake? This delicious seabass and green medley recipe is incredibly healthy – without skimping on flavour! Perfectly cooked harissa seabass (a great source of protein and healthy fats) sits on a bed of fresh green veggies including asparagus, spinach, peas and marinated courgette. Get dinner on the table in under 10 minutes with this quick and easy recipe.
Ingredients (serves 2):
2 seabass fillets
2 tbsp harissa paste
2 tbsp olive oil
1 cup petit pois
Half dozen asparagus
1 nob butter
Small handful fresh tarragon
- Preheat oven to 200c FAN. Rub the harissa paste onto the flesh side of the seabass and roast in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, use a potato peeler to peel ribbons from the courgette. Squeeze over the lemon juice and reserve.
- Blanche the peas, asparagus and spinach in salted boiling water for a couple of minutes then drain. Add the courgette ribbons.
- Add a nob of butter, some seasoning and the chopped tarragon to the greens.
- Serve the seabass on top of the green medley.
Nutrition (per serving):
Total Fat 30.1g
Total Carbohydrate 18.2g
Discover more about your food and drink options at David Lloyd Clubs.