Remember the days when we were able to travel a bit more freely? Seems like such a distant memory! But getting away from it all can be so important for your wellbeing, whether that’s having some ‘me time’ or some ‘we time’ with friends and family.
Well, whilst you may not be able to jet off somewhere at the moment, at least not without caution, you can still find that holiday feeling this summer…
Come along to one of the David Lloyd Clubs* offering Summer at the Club and enjoy a resort-style atmosphere by the pool.
During the day, we’ll be playing lively music and have lots of fun family activities for you including Get Wet classes, burger making, and a pizza bar!
Then, during the evening, unwind in a more serene, adult-only environment. Listen to chilled melodies while you take part in gin or wine tasting, or a cocktail making class, or simply just lie back and relax.
Naturally, we’ll make sure that all social distancing and health and safety measures are in place, so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
If you’d like to enjoy Summer at the Club, enquire about a 3 month membership. Or, if you’re already a member, you can book your place on the app (not including David Lloyd Raynes Park).
The Summer at the Club programme
- Every Friday and Saturday in August
- Music from 10am until the club closes
- Bars open at 10am with fresh fruit milkshakes
- Pizza bar opens at 12pm
- Get Wet Family Fun classes
- Bookable Family Burger Making
- Summer Squad classes for 5-11 year-olds
- Evening Fizz Flare Up – gin/wine tasting, cocktail making
- *Available at David Lloyd Acton Park, Beckenham, Bushey, Cheadle, Chigwell, Farnham, Finchley, Hampton, Leeds, Milton Keynes, Northwood, Raynes Park, Royal Berkshire