Getting away from it all can be so important for your wellbeing. This is particularly true in summer – we’re halfway through the year, so it’s definitely time for a break!
Whether you’re planning a trip abroad or are stay-cationing this year, there’s an easy way to make the holiday feeling last longer. Introducing David Lloyd Clubs* Summer at the Club where you can enjoy a resort-style atmosphere every weekend at the height of summer.
During the day, we’ll be playing lively music and have lots of fun family activities for you including Get Wet classes, burger making, and a pizza bar.
Then, during the evening, unwind in a more serene, adult-only environment. Listen to chilled melodies while you take part in gin or wine tasting, or a cocktail making class, or simply just lie back and relax.
If you’d like to enjoy Summer at the Club, enquire about a 3 month membership. Or, if you’re already a member, you can book your place on the app (not including David Lloyd Raynes Park).
The Summer at the Club programme
- Every Friday and Saturday in August
- Music from 10am until the club closes
- Bars open at 10am with fresh fruit milkshakes
- Pizza bar opens at 12pm
- Get Wet Family Fun classes
- Bookable Family Burger Making
- Summer Squad classes for 5-11 year-olds
- Evening Fizz Flare Up – gin/wine tasting, cocktail making
- *Available at David Lloyd Acton Park, Beckenham, Bushey, Cheadle, Chigwell, Farnham, Finchley, Hampton, Leeds, Milton Keynes, Northwood, Raynes Park, Royal Berkshire